It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
As of 3:30 PM we are the proud new owners of this very over grown yard which houses some garden snakes. I hope they leave as soon as we contain the weeds and mow the lawn. I hate snakes as much as I hate mice.
For a short hour this afternoon, we did not own a home. Our old house had to record before the new house could and between the time of recording the old house and the new house there was a hour in between, so we were essentially homeless, or as Quynsie put it hobo's.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
After cleaning at the new house, I ran back to the old house to grab a couple of things and Joe was teaching karate. All of the students got their karate uniform because they all earned their white belt and because they were all there wearing their nice new and crisp uniforms I had to take a picture of them. Nadia is in the back on the left.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
After our very long day does anyone see a problem here?
Yeah my left foot on the bottom by my arch is extremely swollen. I wore my foot supports today and I'm ready to die. Both feet hurt really bad. They are in the only gym shoes I kept unpacked.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Joe was really testing my O.C.D. today while we finished packing. He taped up the box so the barcode was showing.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
We are pretty much finished packing in the house. We just have a few odds and ends left to pack.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
My hair is still really long even after being put up in a pony tail and fish braided.

No comments:

Post a Comment