It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, May 1, 2015

Raven turns 10!!!!
     Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Where did the time go? It can't be!!! She can't be 10 yet!!!
This beauty is funny, loving, and caring. She is always worried about what other are thinking or feeling.
Her favorite color is: Red and black
Her favorite food is: Ribs
Her favorite subject is: History
Her best friend is: Katelyn
Her favorite book(s): Percy Jackson
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Two days in a row!!! I got dressed and I did my hair!!! I usually put my hair in a pony tail or leave it strait down, but I am sick of those options so I have done something with myself. This next week is going to be filled with pony tails as we move.
 
Nikki-Dee Ray's photo. WPOC 93.1's photo.
These both are so true. I have had one heck of week having negative feelings towards our birth family. I try to keep these feelings in check 90% of the time but the other 10% just comes out angry when new details come out of my kids' mouths about their past and that's when the demon in me comes out. I am trying to stand up for what is right and right now, our kids are what is the most important and I know I can't go wrong by supporting them or standing up for them.

Prego & Mommy Chat's photo.
I think this speaks for itself.


I can't wait to make this our home. This summer is going to be crazy busy getting the yard the way we want it and fixing up the inside. We are building a 5th bedroom downstairs so that all of the kids have their own room. They are all excited. With 3 girls, them not having their own room is beginning to become a problem. They are all at that age that they want their own privacy. We are also hoping that this will help cut down on the fighting and arguing. They will have their own space to retreat to when things get heated between them. We are excited to make lots of memories here, but we are extremely sad to leave our current home. We have made many great memories here. We brought all 4 of our children home to our current home. We have made great friends. We have the most amazing neighbors. I sure hope that we have just as great of neighbors there as we do here.
Our one neighbor here that lives next door is an older gentleman and he keeps telling us that he is going to chain us to the fence or let the air out of our tires so we can't move. The feelings are mutual. Our kids love him like a grandpa. He has been so good to us.


No comments:

Post a Comment