It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Saturday, May 9, 2015

May 8, 2015

It's official we no longer live on 400 North!
I think I will miss my kitchen, but I will not miss that busy road by any means.
It has been hard sleeping at night  because I am used to falling asleep to the sound of the cars going by and at the new house, we no longer live on a busy street. I am sure we will get used to the quiet.
I do love all of the birds that are around chirping. It feels like we are camping.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Joe dropped his 400 lb air compressor on his leg and ankle Thursday night. He is being stubborn and won't go get it checked to make sure it is not broke, but then again, he is walking on it just fine. He says it doesn't hurt as much.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
This is what you call complete exhaustion. After picking kids up from school, I came home sat down on the couch and fell asleep.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Dad, Carson and Nadia sitting and resting while dad ices his injured leg.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Carson and dad
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Mom and Carson at moms and muffins at school. I can't believe that we only have a week left until our baby graduates kindergarten. School won't be different because he is already in all day kindergarten, but the fact our baby is not such a baby anymore is kind of sad. He has come a long way in his behavior and focus since starting school.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment