It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, May 25, 2015

Nothing ticks me off more than a birth parent making plans to meet up so we can pick up our daughters stuff that said birth parent has and they give you a number that doesn't work and they don't email you back to confirm or give an address. We have been trying for 2 months to get together and we finally found a day that worked for both of us and obviously they still are not putting the child's feelings above their own.
 
   
It seems like unpacking makes a huge mess until it is cleaned up and put away. I feel like I am so unorganized right now. I can't wait for all of my craft stuff to be put away and organized. Once that room is put together we just have odds and ends left to put away with the exception of the garage. That will have to wait until we build a shop outback.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
 
 Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
The kids fond this HUGE slug in our back yard. I have never seen one that big in my life.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Raven and Nadia had a little neighbor girl over to jump on the trampoline once it was put together. She is the cutest little thing. We met her dad and they seem to be really awesome people.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
This crazy kid can stand on his head for a very long time.
We are really worried about him right now.
I have to call our doctor first ting in the morning because he found a lump under his chin (between the chin and throat in the flabby part) yesterday and he says it hurts when we touch it. We can clearly see it when he lifts his chin up. I hope it is not something serious, but I want to get it checked out just in case. I would rather be over reacting than not reacting at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment