It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
I am still in shock that we are moving. Today is the day.
Before I go any further, I wanted to thank everyone who came and helped today.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo. Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
After we got the first load to the new house, I started to unpack while the MEN and Pam brought all of the boxes and stuff in. And
Look! I got rid of more clothes as I unpacked them. I'm so proud of myself. It is hard to get rid of things but it is necessary. I don't want crap here that isn't going to get used or worn.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
 
 Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
I am loving the living room space. It is so big compared to our other house.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
We have never had a designated area for the games or the coloring books before. They have always ben on a bookshelf in the living room for all to see. At our new house, we have this amazing built in that is in our living closet and the door shuts and you can't see the mess or the clutter of coloring books or games.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo. Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
I took some out away from unpacking and moving to go see Quynsie's final band concert and then we ran home (to the new house) and put up a couple of beds, took all of the kids to get dinner including our nephew Kaden, came back and continued putting bedding on the two beds that got put together.
 
Raven and Quynsie asleep on their mattresses that are on the floor because we ran out of time and didn't get a chance to put their beds together. It was already way past their bedtime at this point anyway.
 
 
Carson was pitching a fit at bedtime because he didn't want to sleep under the covers because he didn't want to ruin the clean and nicely made bedding. You can't see Nadia up in her bed, but there is her bed. It used to be Carson's but when we moved here, we decided that Nadia has an interesting shaped bedroom and we knew that if we got her bed, dresser and desk in her room, she would have no room left to play and since Carson's old bed has a dresser built into it, it works much better for her room.
 
Yep, Joe and I get to sleep on our mattress on the floor as well. I made sure two of the kids had beds and didn't worry about ours right now.
 
Did I mention I hate moving? Well, I hate moving!!!!
We are in such a mess right now, but I know that once we get things put away and situated it will be amazing. I am not looking forward to running the lawn mower over the over grown yard because I know that their are snakes there, but I am hoping that once we clean the yard up, the snakes will go away. I hope!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment