It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Sunday, May 10, 2015

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!
 
 
Quynsie is in junior high so she didn't do anything for me for mother's day in school like the 3 little ones did and I am ok with that. A hug and a happy mother's day was good enough for me.
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Raven gave this to me for mothers day!
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Nadia's mother's day gift for me!
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Carson's mother's day gift!
 
 
I'm beginning to have more respect for Ravens birth dad. He just took a minute or of his morning with his wife and kids to text me and tell me happy mothers day. When the birth parents respect the adoptive parents it makes a big difference and makes us want to build that open dialogue and relationship.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Quynsie did draw this at Grandma's house today, but it was meant for her umm friend Jason...We had to have fun with it and we sent a picture to our Uncle Jason and said it was for him, I mean her boyfriend...LOL
I have not yet met this boy in person, but I have text back and forth with him on Quynsie's phone and he is very polite.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo. Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
I hate snakes!!!! We seem to have an abundance of them in our new yard. Most of the problem is that this yard is overgrown with weeds and the neighbor's yard is full of junk and needs to be cleaned up. I also cannot handle mice.
This place needs to be cleaned up ASAP because I am not going to be able to handle these things all summer long or for years to come for that matter.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment