It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Saturday, May 16, 2015

I love reading Carson's journal from school. There are some cute things that he writes about.
When I am in first grade I will miss Gaby, Chanelle and Macey.
 
What I like most about kindergarten was centers and recess and learning and treasure box.
 
When I grow up I will change the world.
 
When I am with my mom we like to play.
 
Santa please remember when I was helping my daddy.
 
Last night we were trying to figure out how to best work our crazy busy schedule for today. Raven and Nadia had day camp for activity days for our church and Quynsie had 2 hip hop programs and we wanted to know if Raven and Nadia wanted to go see it, so we asked them. Of course they said yes, and in the process Carson says, I don't want to go because its to girly.
 
 Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
This morning was a peaceful shopping trip to Home Depot. The girls took a nap and Carson picked his nose. Normally they are running all over the place and getting in other peoples way.

What was I thinking wanting a bigger yard? Oh that's right the kids, I was thinking about the kids.  A bigger yard comes with snakes gophers and a ton of mowing with a push lawn mower. Yeah, I am not mowing the lawn again until Joe gets me a new lawn mower with a  bad and self propelled.

Earlier Carson was going around the house telling his dad that he isn't the boss in this house only mom is. He also told me that I could go to subway if I wanted to and I said dad won't let me and Carson said well you could just sneak out while dad's not looking because he is going to be working on the house this whole time.

Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Grammy says I'm not sure I want to go out in public with you dressed like that and Carson responds well I'm just working with my dad.

Quynsie has been at the school since 1PM for two dance performances for hip hop and I think she learned her lesson last week when she got in serious trouble for leaving school property without permission because she called and put one of the teachers on the phone who was willing to take a group of girls out to dinner in between performances. I gave permission and then Joe, Carson and I left to go get dinner for us as well since Raven and Nadia was also gone for activity days. We ended up at Culvers and we were sitting there eating when all of a sudden Quynsie walks in. I asked her if she was glad that she got permission this time because otherwise she would have been caught and been in big trouble. She said yes and then I heard the teacher telling the group of girls that this was a good lesson that they should always get parents permission because you never know who you are going to run into while you are not where you are supposed to be. Glad to have been able to witness this educational lesson on being where you say you are going to be.
Just a side note, we were not sure where the group was going to be going for dinner. They had not yet decided at the time of the phone call so it was just as big of a surprise to us as it was to her.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment