It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, May 15, 2015

CARSON'S KINDERGARTEN GRADUATION
 
I can't believe that is happened today!!! Our baby graduated kindergarten! Where has the time gone? I know that we have only had the kids for 3 years, but still, it latterly feels like it has been forever and we have watched this young man grow up and learn new things. He learned how to read, tie his shoes, and do math in the past two years. This year he learned how to write and socialize with other kids. He has made so much progress in the focus area this year and it has been amazing to see that progress.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.   
Carson shaking the principal's hand. Because of Carson's sensory issue, he refused to shake his hand. It is so hard to explain it to everyone, but if it is not on his terms, please do not touch him. All it does is cause a melt down. Not like a crying melt down, but he gets overwhelmed and he doesn't know what to do, so he gets hipper. Thankfully, he handled it really well today. He just said, no thank you when the principal asked him to shake his hand.
 
Mrs. Sorenson congratulating her students with a lei and then Mr. Carpenter, the principal handed them their diploma.
 
Carson's teacher Mrs. Sorenson and principal Mr. Carpenter.
  
The entire class of 2027 at their school. This is all of the kindergarten classes. I took a panorama picture because I wanted to capture it.
 
 
 
Carson got optimus prime from mommy and daddy for graduation. Don't mind the mess, we are still trying to unpack so the house looks like a tornado hit our house. I can't wait until it is all unpacked and put away.
~~~~~~~~~~~
We went to the Payson Temple open house tonight with my side of the family. Going with my family means so much more to me because I am the only active member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints out of my parents and siblings. Having my family all together in the Temple again will probably never happen. My brother wasn't there, but he doesn't go to many functions that involve the Church, but the rest of my family was there and it was amazing.
FAMILIES ARE FOREVER
 
I am so thankful for the knowledge that families are forever even if our family doesn't choose to be sealed together while here on earth, we have the ability to complete their Temple work after they pass on. They will then choose in Heaven if they want to accept or not, either way, I am thankful for the knowledge that we can make it possible at anytime.
 
Here are a few more pictures:
All of the grandkids with grammy and papa
Our kiddo's.
 
Just a little side note: on our way to the Temple, we saw a lady who was jogging while listening to music and reading a book. Talk about multi-tasking.


No comments:

Post a Comment