It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy birth mother's day to our kids birth mom. I know she won't see it here but I wanted to post it anyway so I remember to blog about it later where she will see it.
 
Beauty Brite's photo.
This is how I felt this morning. Carson came into our room and I heard Joe tell him to be quiet and not wake me up and the next thing I know Carson is next to me and saying, "I just love you mom." I can't be mad at that wake up call, but dang 7 AM is just way too early on a Saturday morning.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Raven has become quite the book worm in the last week. We bought her the Percy Jackson books and she has been reading every chance she gets. She has never been one to read, but I sure am loving this new child of ours. Joe and I are big readers as well and we hope all of our kids love to read. It is a great way for your mind to work.
 
 
I can't wait for Wednesday to get here so I can get my new washer and dryer. With 6 people in this house, laundry sure adds up in a quick hurry. We really needed a bigger one to help with the amount of laundry we generate around here.
 
 Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
It only seems fitting that our little artsie fartsie gets to have my desk from when I was kid. I hope this helps cut down on the art mess everywhere. I also hope that Nadia takes really good care of it. We are going to get all of the kids their own desk eventually. We just happened to have this one and I didn't want to store it anymore. I figured if we are going to hang onto it, then we needed to use it somewhere.
 
The MOB Society's photo.
I sure do love my baby boy, I mean son!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment