It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Thursday, July 16, 2015

9:30 A.M. and Carson is still asleep. I finally had to go check on him to make sure he was ok. He talked to me for a second then rolled back over and fell asleep again. He hasn't slept in 3 or 4 days so I think it is catching up to him.
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
 
 
We are in serious trouble. Nadia has spent a lot of the afternoon in the bathroom playing with her hair. She is only 8.
 
Maybe I should be more concerned about my son. We are watching bullseye and attorney's said this guy was hot and Carson said enough to marry him and she said no and then wait for it. .. Carson says I would marry him if I was a girl.
 
I keep telling him that one day someone was going to fight back and Quynsie is and he isn't liking it one bit. Maybe he should have stopped kicking her when she asked.
 
 
   
Nadia just said to Quynsie what are you going to do go cry to your mommy?
 
It was all fun and games until dad walked in after work and put a stop to the fun. I was even kind of disappointed that he put a stop to it. The kids were having fun and Carson was learning a lesson that if he wants to beat up on people then eventually they are going to beat you up.


No comments:

Post a Comment