It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
This is my (Brea) side of the family. We are missing 19 year old Liz and 14 year old Nate in this picture. Liz is in the military and Nate is at his moms house. I laugh seeing this picture because our 10 and 8 year olds are taller than the 11 year olds. We should have switched Raven and Ryleigh and Nadia and Trevor, but oh well. The two 11 year olds are step brothers and only 3 months apart. Ryleigh and Trevor (biological siblings) are only 10 months apart. Ryleigh is actually 3 months older than Raven. They are all going to the same school this year so it will be interesting to see if Raven and Ryleigh are in the same class and if Aiden and Trevor are in the same class. This will be Trevor and Ryleigh's first year at this school.
I love that the cousins are going to the same school because they will always have a friend. I loved going to school with my cousins. It is also nice that if either my sister or I cannot pick up kids, then the other one can or my mom does.
 
Not much happened today. We went grocery shopping, done laundry, girls went to Grammies and Papa's. Carson stayed home and helped dad and I move things around in my craft room so I can finally start unpacking things. I needed my table set up and a shelf put in there so that I had a place to put things. I can't wait to get it all unpacked and functioning. It also doubles as the laundry room so it would be nice to be able to walk in there and not trip over boxes. Maybe one day when the kids all move out, we will use it for what it is actually meant to be, a sunroom, but until then, I needed my own space where I can go and scrapbook and stuff and still see kids outback playing. I can't wait to start using my stuff again. I have never really had my stuff completely unpacked before because every time, I would start to unpack it, we would either move, or we got kids and had to pack it all up to make room for them. Joe teases me and says that every time we move, more stuff gets unpacked, which is true. I have moved so many times in my life that I don't ever feel secure enough to unpack everything. I think now we are finally settled in a place permanently and I can finally unpack completely. Yes, I still have that fear of needing to repack it all, but that is something I have to work on.
Then we went to dinner at my brothers house.

No comments:

Post a Comment