It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

JULY 13, 2015
 
 
  
Kids got their back up pair of glasses and I love Carson's so much more.
 
The radiologist has read the xrays and they say Quyn's fingers are not broken but if it doesn't seem to feel better in a week then we go back.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Trauma drives children to not want relationship. But we are trying to build relationship. It's a long road. ~Heather Forbes~
 
This boy is having a hard time allowing us to build a relationship with him. We take one step forward some days and then other days we are taking a few back. It has been a long hard road, but he is worth it and we will continue having faith that he will one day allow us into his heart.
 
JULY 14, 2015
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
I love that he did not know that I was taking a picture of him. He was in the moment.
There is this dog at the kids therapy place and she just wonders around the office and allows the patients to pet her and maul her.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
The boy has his own style, what can I say?
 
I have one angry 13 yr old on my hands because I got after her for not practicing her flute all summer even though I have asked her multiple times to do so. She also dug herself a hole. She said the reason she doesn't want to play basketball is because she wants to focus on school more. But wait for it. .... This whole summer she has told us that she wants to do something different so when she asks to do something different I'm going to say well I thought you wanted to focus on school more.
 
JULY 15, 2015
 
  
 
It has been a heck of a day. First Carson is going on I don't know how many days without sleep. He will not go to sleep and then he is pounding on our door and yelling at us from 4 am until Joe finally gets up for work. At 4 this morning he was not happy. He went in Carson's room and started yelling back and telling Carson that he was being rude by waking everyone up in the house every morning at 4 am and that it needed to stop.
Because of this, we are both crabby along with Carson and things are tense in our house right now. I can't even take a nap during the day because I am afraid what might happen if I let him out of my sight for 2 seconds.
This morning we had to go register Quyn for school and when we got there, there was a sign on the door saying that they were an hour behind on starting so we had to sit and wait for 30 minutes before we could go in. Carson was being a handful and by the time I got to registering Quyn, I was frustrated and then I saw her schedule and they have it all sorts of messed up so we had to make an appointment with the counselor to fix it but we can't get in until the 27th. Just awesome!!! She was missing classes on A days and then they didn't even have her signed up for language arts and they have her in band 2 instead of 3. Yeah it was not cool.
 
We got some school supply shopping done and got the kids their shoes.
 
Raven had violin lessons.
 
Carson had occupational therapy. While there, Carson told his therapist off because he didn't want to put on his shoes because he didn't want to tie them. Yep it was that kind of day. He also went to therapy in his pajamas.
 
Then we had karate night.


No comments:

Post a Comment