It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
You want to buy your own things then you go above and beyond your regular chores. Regular chores at our house is just part of being apart of a family but you go above and beyond then there are rewards for that. For example We pay her phone bill for babysitting for us occasionally. Chores around here are simple. You don't like the school supplies I buy earn the money and pay for it yourself.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
The bottom right picture was right after she fell on her butt trying to move this big log. Yes dad I laughed at her like you laughed at me on Saturday when I crotched myself.
 
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
This is an extra seat for those times when we have friends or family over for a random roast.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
 
 
This picture just kills me!!!! Constipated maybe? 
 
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Des doing Nadia's hair.
 
Suzie Povey Wilson's photo.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Tomorrow is the day that we hopefully can be rid of the stitches for good. I am going to make sure she is extremely careful for the next 10 days as well to give it time to fully heal and make sure that it doesn't pop back open. I am taking her to our family doctor who I fully trust. He is amazing and I regret not taking her there in the first place, but he does not do after hours so we did not have much choice in the matter.


No comments:

Post a Comment