It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, July 17, 2015

Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
I was at physical therapy with Raven and Quynsie sent this to me.
10:30 am and he is still sleeping.
I told her to wake him up and so when she did,
 He said" Im staying in my bed till im done sleeping!" "That's what mommy wants me to do"
 
Him not sleeping at night is getting old. He keeps telling us that he nocturnal and I wish he would change that because I would like some sleep.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
I am so in love with our family pictures. I think we have found our new photographer for life. She kept Carson happy and got all of them to smile including Joe. I love our couple picture this time. He is actually really smiling and looks like he is so in love with me and I love that. I know that I am so in love with him.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
This picture was taken earlier in the day, but tonight she bumped it really hard so I took the bandage off and checked it and it was looking a bit infected so I put some peroxide on it and boy did it bubble. We have been keeping ointment on it, but with having it recut along the edges there is bound to be a bit of infection. Poor kid.
 
2 weeks ago Sonny was my favorite brother in law for helping keep Raven calm during her accident. On Wednesday Matt was my favorite brother in law for helping with Carson while Joe taught karate. Today Troy is my favorite brother in law because he got me my fire pit. I can't wait to get it put in and hopefully use it before the summer is over. Joe isn't too  thrilled about it, but remember he is so in love with me, that he humors me...LOL.
I think the kids are more excited to have more dutch oven dinners. They thought that was the best meal up in Yellowstone. We had pork roast one night and chicken and rice another night. Oh so yummy!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment