It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Trimming trees and ripping 2 out to make room for our fire pit. Kids are pissed because this apple tree is their climbing tree. We are not taking it completely out, but it needed some serious help. We could no longer get under it and it was killing our lawn so we had to trim it up and back.
 
 Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Should have waited until winter and we could have used this tree for a Christmas tree.
 
ITS A JUNGLE UP IN HERE!!!
We were piling up the branches under the apple tree because that is the only space we have to put them until we cut up all of the wood and get it stacked somewhere.
 
While Carson was up in our Apple tree and I kept hearing branches crack and I asked him to come down and he said I know how to get out of these messes trust me! I have been climbing trees since I was 3!!!
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
It's a huge mess but once it is all cleaned up it will look awesome. Taking down two trees and trimming one made the yard look so much bigger. I can't wait till we level the pavers around the fire pit and plant grass over in that area. Love having an ok size yard. Not to little and not to big. Thanks babe.


No comments:

Post a Comment