It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
This was taken when it first happened. She was in a lot of pain.
Once we got her calmed down and some of the swelling down, we got ready for church and actually made it on time.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
This picture was taken after church. The swelling has gone down, but she has a huge shiner. The picture does not do it any justice. It is bright blue. I wouldn't be surprised if she wakes up tomorrow morning and her eye is swollen partially shut.
I know that Carson has not learned his lesson about running in the house, but that is probably because he has such a hard head that it didn't even bother him. I am pretty sure Nadia will soon forget as well and will be running in the house once again before we know it.
 






Today was our turn for family dinner so since we finished our fire pit this afternoon, we decided that we would go out and roast marshmallows after we ate dinner.
I do believe that this is going to become one of our favorite family nights at our house.
Now to get the mess cleaned up and get it ready for sod (most likely next spring).
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
I am really happy with the results of round 2. I feel bad that she had to go through it again, but at the same time, I am thankful that we had a second chance because the stitch job was done so much better. I am glad I took the risk.

Here is the before everyone showed up for dinner pictures...
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.

Breanna Sly Davis's photo.

Breanna Sly Davis's photo.

Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
We still have a huge mess, but we will get that cleaned up during the week I am sure. I at least want to save as much wood as we can so that we have it for the fire pit, but I don't want to keep all of the little branches. They will just give the snakes a place to hide and I HATE snakes!!!

Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
We found these at Walmart. I was actually surprised to find Nadia's name. I would expect to see Joe and Carson and possibly Raven and my name, but my name is never spelled correctly. I would never expect to see Quynsie's with the odd spelling either. But to see Nadia's was the highlight of her day.

No comments:

Post a Comment