It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Dad took today off because he had a dentist appointment.
It was nice that he was here to help me with Carson getting ready for school.
He left before we had to leave for school.
When he got home, we ran to Home Depot where we spent another $180 on supplies for Raven's bedroom and Joe's karate dojo.
We came home had lunch and Joe got to work downstairs. I worked on the kids chore charts more. I just was not in love with how it turned out so I changed things a bit.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
 
I went and got the 3 littles from school, came home done homework, chores and a lot of fighting with Carson.
 
Quynsie started Volleyball today after school so I didn't have to pick her up until later.
 
Daniel Bowles's photo.
This has been our life lately with Carson. You cannot leave this kid alone for more than a second. To be honest, I feel at times, I can't even take a breath without him doing something naughty.
He was on a good one today. So bad that I almost got in an accident because he was throwing things at my head from the back seat. That kid has an arm on him. He sits in the very back of the van. Anyway, I was on my way to pick Quynsie up and I was coming up on a stop light when all of a sudden Carson took his lunch container and threw it at my head. Had I not gained my composure fast enough I would have been in an accident. Things were not any better one the way home either.
Finally tonight I hauled him to his room and put him in his swing and started swinging him. I need to remember that he has a swing in his room now and we can use it for such occasions. It calms him down. We are not sure how or why it does, but it works and I'll take it. He finally went to bed without much of a fight after I spun him for about 20 minutes.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Nadia doesn't want to brush through her hair after showers and it was extremely knotted up which makes it even harder to brush. There was a ton of damage from flat ironing, coloring her hair and chlorine from swimming during the summer. Her hair grows fast and before you know it, it will be long again but healthy long. She is really mad at me but I can't handle how damaged it was. Once I told her that it looks thicker, she was a little happier. I don't blame her for being mad because I also have long hair and it is my favorite thing about me. She told me that it sucks to have a mom that knows how to cut hair.
Personally, I think it is cute either way.
 
Distractify's photo.
I have to save this so that when it comes to fractions, I can use it for the kids.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Our basement does not look the same. We finally have sheet rock going up on the ceiling and the walls. Joe also built the linen closet (where the blue stool is). Thanks to my dad and brother in law Troy for coming and helping tonight.
Tomorrow I will go down and clean up a little bit because tomorrow is karate night.
I also have to finish up a little bit of laundry, finish cleaning the kitchen, clean the bathroom and possibly clean up my room a bit. We also need to put the guest bed back up because my grandparents are coming up Thursday evening and spending the night. They will be leaving really early on Friday morning to go to a Dr. appointment and then they will be going home. I am excited to show them what we have done to the house. They saw it right before we closed on it, so they have not seen it since we moved in.


No comments:

Post a Comment