It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, August 21, 2015

Well, we all survived the first week of school. Barely, but we survived it.
I have never had such issues the first week of school and for sure not with Nadia in the past, but things worked out.
We shall see how next week goes when the 3 littles start bringing home homework. I am not looking forward to that...LOL
 
I love laying in bed listening to the crickets chirp. It is one of my favorite childhood memories when we would go watch my dad race and then we would go straight from the track to my grandparents and spend the weekend. Loved lying there in bed at their house listening to the crickets. At our old house the traffic was so loud we couldn't hear them. I love hearing things in nature. Love our new house.
 
Preach My Gospel's photo.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESIDENT MONSON!!!
In our religion, we have a living prophet who guides and leads us in our religious beliefs.
I have always loved to listen to this man speak. He always has funny stories to tell.
 
Dayna Crane Wilde's photo.
The look on the tellers face at the bank when I
 asked for 30$ in 1's and 10$ in quartets = priceless.
Going to start something new with the kids and chores and behavior. Hope it works.
 
I am not doing our chart exactly like this one, but it gives you an idea as to what I am wanting.
 
Mom's Got Ink's photo.
After last night, this is true. We left Quynsie in charge at home while Joe and I ran to see his step mom in the hospital and to give her a blessing. While we were gone, Carson decided that it was a good idea to take a cup with him to the tub and flooded the bathroom by filling the cup and dumping it out all over the floor. Needless to say, I swear the girls used about 20 towels to clean up the mess. It was so bad that the hall floor was even soaking wet. I am not even exaggerating. They really used that many towels.
But it is not even just the towels, it is all of the laundry. I don't allow my kids to change their school uniforms after school because if they do, then I have an extra outfit to wash and I have a hard time as it is keeping up with it all. Thankfully, we just got a new washer and dryer that are bigger so I can do more at a time.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo. Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Our kitchen is finally pretty much unpacked. We only have one more box that needs unpacking.
 
 
 
These pictures are from the stairs and what will be Joe's dojo for karate.
 
 
These two pictures are taken from inside of Raven's bedroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment