It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Thursday, August 20, 2015

I woke up this morning hoping with everything that Nadia would be in better spirits, but that was not the case.
She was so emotionally unstable. She didn't want to go to school. She was so worried that things would turn out bad and she would be in trouble for something she didn't do.
I actually ended up walking her into class this morning. As soon as she saw her teacher she started to cry. We talked for a minute and then the teacher asked if she wanted to go out on the playground and Nadia said "NO!" So the teacher let her stay in the classroom and read her book.
I was pretty anxious waiting to hear how the day went. When she got to the car I asked her and she said that she was nervous when she was playing on the slide because this other kid was also playing on the slide. She said that her teacher helped her work through it and things were fine.
This was Nadia last night still so upset. She was crying in this picture.
 
Not sure what Quynsie did when she took this but she made everything green. Raven's shirt was red and her shoes pink. Anyway the girls walk the neighbors 2 dongs twice a week and they get paid for it.
 
Nadia then went to her best friends house after school. Her friends mom sent me this picture of these two cuties! I love that she has such a great friend and that they seem to love being together and have done for the past 2 years. We are going on their 3rd year.
 
Working Mother Magazine's photo.
Thankfully the only real homework this week has only been with Quynsie. I am sure next week will begin for the 3 littles.
 
This story made me laugh because it completely explains how I have been feeling this week.
 
Lannie Altenberger
Lannie Altenberger's photo.
An old tired-looking dog wanders into a guy's yard. He examines the dog's collar and feels his well-fed belly and knows the dog has a home.
The dog follows him... into the house, goes down the hall, jumps on the couch, gets comfortable and falls asleep. The man thinks its rather odd, but lets him sleep. After about an hour the dog wakes up, walks to the door and the guy lets him out. The dog wags his tale and leaves.
The next day the dog comes back and scratches at the door. The guy opens the door, the dog comes in, goes down the hall, jumps on the couch, gets comfortable and falls asleep again. The man lets him sleep. After about an hour the dog wakes up, walks to the door and the guy lets him out. The dog wags his tale and leaves.
This goes on for days. The guy grows really curious, so he pins a note on the dog's collar: "Your dog has been taking a nap at my house every day."
The next day the dog arrives with another note pinned to his collar: "He lives in a home with four children -- he's trying to catch up on his sleep. Can I come with him tomorrow.
 
 
Hot Moms Club's photo.
This has been a hot topic in our home lately. We have been cracking down on kids behaviors because I want them to be respectful to others and be responsible for their own actions. I am tired of them telling me that they didn't mean to do (add whatever action) and so and so made me so mad so I broke my glasses.
The kids have told me more than my fair share of "I hate you's" and "you are mean".
I just respond, well that's good that you hate me, at least I know I am doing my job right.
My job is to teach you how to be an adult. A responsible adult who respects others. We are supposed to teach them how to work and not be lazy. It is my job to know where they are at all times and who they are with.
I do secretly love when my kids say I am mean because I know that I am teaching them the right things.
 
This afternoon Raven got explosive with her feelings. I am glad that she is finally letting them out, but dang, they are explosive when she does let them out. She was just talking in circles. It was so confusing.  We didn't have time tonight to talk with her about it because Joe's step mom is in the hospital and we had to go over there. Joe's dad asked him to come help him give her a blessing. She had surgery last week and she has not been doing well so she went to the hospital. She had to have a blood transfusion and now she has pneumonia and her kidneys aren't working right. She also has lupus and so that is not helping things either. She is a school teacher and has had to miss the first week of school. We don't know when she will be getting out either.
Anyway we thought it would be best to wait and talk to Raven tomorrow when she is completely calmed down.
 
Anyway tomorrow I take Quynsie and Nadia to the orthopedic surgeon for Quynsie's knee that is extremely unstable and then Nadia is still pigeon toed, trips over herself, rolls her ankles and her legs are always hurting. Hopefully we will figure things out and be able to make the right decisions in this because it makes me nervous.


No comments:

Post a Comment