It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Letter from Quynsie
 
Dear Bio-Family,
 
You guys have been making me feel unwanted for the past 2 years. I feel like I could do anything and you guys not care. You make me feel that I could go out in the middle of the night and find someone, anyone to sell me some dope and you still would not care!
If you cared, you would be texting my mom right now, but you just ignore her text messages.
The pain you have caused has made me feel like I am not worth anything to anyone except my brothers and sisters. You make me feel like it is all my fault that you walked out of our lives. I feel like my siblings need me more now than ever because you are not there. Yes, we have a mom and a dad that love us and are there for us, but it hurts that you are not.
 
I want to say that I HATE Raymon for marrying Roxanne and the only thing I don't hate him for is giving me 3 beautiful siblings one of which does not live with us and that part hurts and makes me angry because I wanted nothing more than to watch him grow up.
 
I am really mad at Roxanne for choosing that NO GOOD, DIRTY ROTTEN, CHILD ABUSER, DOOSH BAG, DICK! over US and for that I am angry.
 
I love the family I have now and the rest of you EXCEPT MY BIRTHDAD are acting like DICKS right now and for that I'm angry at you guys, but that doesn't mean I don't love you...cuz I do love you guys so much...I just wish you would all make better choices...
 
But as for Raymon, you are the biggest NO GOOD, DIRTY ROTTEN, MOTHER STILLING SON OF A BITCH Who I HATE with all of my heart and always will you ASSHOLE, DICK who cares about nothing but yourself or drugs and when you die, I hope you go to HELL!!!
 
Filled with love,
 
Quynsie
 


No comments:

Post a Comment