It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

This is what makes the adoption process so very worth it. These kids have come so far in 3 years. Yes, I can say 3 years for even Quynsie because even though she was with her birth dad, we were still in contact with her the entire time.
My kids mean everything to me and I love them so so MUCH! More than words can say. I would do anything I could to keep them safe and protected and anything to help them succeed in life. I just want them to be the best they can be and be healthy not just physically, but mentally as well.
I love seeing that my kids are finally figuring out how to love and what that means.
I cried the entire time reading this letter.
 
 
Quynsie, I love you and your brother and sisters more than anything in this world. This letter meant everything to me. I know at times we are going to struggle in our relationship, but you know what I will always be there for you no matter what. As you get older, our relationship will change as we hit different milestones in life.
I want you to know that I will always be your mom no matter what. You don't have to give birth to your child to be a mom. You just have to open your heart and let that child in.
There has never been a time when I doubted our decision on adopting all 4 of you. Yes, sometimes I get frustrated and wonder what I got myself into, but not once have I regretted it. I hope you never forget how much we have always wanted you to be a part of our family. We always knew that after adopting Raven, Nadia and Carson that we were missing something and we couldn't figure out what that was except that we did not feel complete until you came to our home permanently.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
He laid down like this and said "awwww".
 
 
Carson randomly came up to me and said "the next time we get babysitted, I would rather go to Grammy ' s because she is nice to us and let's us play more video games and things. "
Well buddy good thing it's mine and your dad's anniversary this weekend and you are getting babysat by Grammy and Papa
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAZMINE!!! (Our niece)
 
I can't believe that you are going to be 13 on Friday. From watching you be born to you growing up. I love you more than words can say. You will always be my baby girl.
I have missed having you around all of the time, so it has been nice that you guys come down once a week for karate class and then we get to have dinner together and just hang out. Love you baby girl.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment