It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, April 6, 2015

'Out feeding the horses and brushing them down.  It was so cold'
Out feeding Joe's brothers horses and brushing them down. It was so cold, but the kids were in heaven that their dad let them be on the other side of the fence with the horses.

FB~ Troublemakers's photo.
Hahahahaha....this is so Quynsie and Nadia. And yes Nadia has fallen in the shower from dancing in it.
 
Comedy 103.1's photo.
This made me laugh because Nadia calls the vagina a china.
Being Mommy's photo.
I feel this way all of the time with my kids, but it is more prominent at some of their school programs or at church when they are giving a talk or prayer. We are always proud of them and their accomplishments.
'@[326392954133175:274:Girls Nite In - Bitches Unite]
<3 Barbie'
 
Right now I am having a hard time having faith and knowing that things happen for a reason and that God has a plan in store for us. This roller coaster that we have been on for the past month and more specifically over this past weekend has been really hard. We may not know or understand why we were down to the wire and ready to close on both houses and then have the sale of our house fall through, but I do know that there must be a reason. Lets to pray that the reason and prayers are answered soon because we are all feeling the stress.
'I might lose battles, but I will not lose my faith or the will to keep going with my God!'
 


No comments:

Post a Comment