It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Fredy Paul's photo.
Three years ago on April 18th, I became a mom to 3 amazing kids. I remember that feeling like it was yesterday. Then a year and a half ago, we became parents again to the other three's older sister. I can't even remember what life was like before kids, except that we could just come and go as we wanted. We didn't have to think about their needs. It was a long awaited 12 years of trying to build our family and I am so thankful we followed the promptings of our Heavenly Father and became Foster Parents.
Quynsie is an amazing help most of the time.
Raven loves to cuddle.
Nadia is our little miss sassy pants.
Carson is our handful, but loves to cuddle at night with mom.
Even though we have our struggles, I would not trade these beautiful children that our Father in Heaven has loaned and trusted us with.
 
Jessie Rees Foundation: Never Ever Give Up's photo.
We never leave the house without saying I love you and giving the kids hugs and kisses. When I drop them off at school, each kid takes their turn giving me a hug and saying I love you. Carson even takes it one step farther and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I secretly hope he never grows out of it either, even though I am sure he will as he gets older. We never go to bed without family prayer and hugs and kisses and I love you's.  These kids for sure know they are loved and well cared for.
 
101.5 BOB ROCKS's photo.
I'm making one of these up when we get moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment