It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Breanna Sly Davis's photo. Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
If either one of these girls complain about their bangs that they have been begging me to cut for about 8 months I'm shaving their heads...LOL... I keep talking them out of it but I finally caved and cut them. Nadia's isn't as noticeable as Quynsie's because I didn't want to do it in the first place. Oh well, it is just hair. It grows back.
 
 
This afternoon we went for a ride up the canyon and while
coming down the canyon Nadia says I don't get car sick because I have a strong brain you see.
 

While grocery shopping yesterday I grabbed a package of processed cheese. Carson hollers fake cheese I love fake cheese.

Hypothyroid Mom's photo.
This is so how things work at our house, especially right now because our house is chaos from packing. Hopefully at the new house things will be better, at least for a little while anyway. I can't wait for all of the kids to have their own rooms. Yes, that is a few months down the road until we build the 5th bedroom, but I love having that option and it is going to happen. The girls need their own space and a place to have privacy away from the others. I am hoping that if they have their own space, there won't be as much drama.

100.9 The Cat's photo.
Well, DANG!!!! That just burst my bubble.


No comments:

Post a Comment