It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, April 17, 2015

Happy Birthday to Me!!!
  
Today is my 34th birthday and I got dressed and did my hair. Normally, my hair ends up either straight down or in a pony tail so for me to actually do my hair, it is an achievement...LOL My hair is so long, that it takes a huge effort to actually do anything with.
 I have the most amazing husband and kids in the world. Joe not only cooked dinner, but he cook my favorite meal: Steak, potatoes and broccoli. And the kids baked me a cake (bless their hearts, I don't like cake, but I appreciate the effort) and they also made me birthday presents.
   
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
I sure do love my babies!!!

Fathers in the Field's photo. Earl Dibbles Jr's photo.
I am so thankful to be married to a man who respects women. Not only is it important for girls to see their dad treat their mom with respect, but it is also important for boys to see it as well so that they don't grow up treating women with disrespect.
Joe makes a great effort to teach both the girls and Carson through example. We do not want our girls marrying a man who disrespects them and we don't want Carson thinking it is ok to treat women that way either.


Yep! We live in Utah

School of Hard Knocks's photo.
Only because Taxes have been my life for so long. Sometimes I miss going to work and preparing taxes, but believe me, I know that my greatest job is being a mom. I know that I am where I need to be at this stage of our lives. Yes, Carson is in school all day and I could go back to work, but I love being able to be there for them when they call and say they don't feel good or that they forgot something. I love volunteering in their classrooms and going on field trips with them. Right now in their lives they really need their mom and I am ok with that. I still get my fix of taxes when I prepare ours and my families so it is not like I am completely out of the loop.
Heidi Montrose's photo.
We tell our kids all of the time not to be ashamed of their past. Its their story, its what has helped shaped them into who they are now. We want them to share their story so that it may help others. You never know who is listening.


No comments:

Post a Comment