It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A user's photo.
Moments that make raising a child with sensory processing disorder, oppositional defiance disorder and ADHD so worth it. Carson gave this to me this morning and yes he wrote it by himself: I love you mom and I always will.
 
A short time later I found him on top of his T.V. stand and his T.V.
 
Then a short time after that, he gave me another note that said he will love me more if I bought him a big transformer.
 
 
A user's photo.
My hair is getting so long. I love using my 3 ring barrel. It gives my hair the look that it is thicker than it really is.
 
Quynsie has been grounded from her phone today because of some bad behavior yesterday and tonight when I asked her if it has just about killed her, she said yes, but I also realized that I do have 3 siblings that I need to pay more attention to and not just my phone. To which Raven responded, you should take her phone away more often mom. I am not sure, but I think the kids have enjoyed her being more engaged with them.
 
A user's photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment