It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

We just drove by an instacare and Carson says instacare where you found us. I died laughing and said no we didn't. He then asks well then where did you find us? My response was we found you on our doorstep. How many people tell their kids that they were left on a doorstep but they really weren't? We can say it and it actually be true.
Yes we knew that they were coming, but we had never met them until the day DCFS dropped them off 3 crazy years ago.
 
A user's photo.
This is how I have felt for the last 5 days. It has been extremely stressful and I either lose it or I shut down. Yes, I have done both of these in the past 5 days. The littlest things have set me off.
 
A user's photo.
I love this saying but I have to change it to Dr. Pepper because I don't drink coffee. So it would say:
"Dr. Pepper saves lives everyday...just ask my children?"
 
I have really picked up on drinking the Dr. Pepper in the last couple of months and my weight gain proves it (which really makes me mad because I worked so hard to lose it all). The stress from selling a home, trying to buy a new home and raise 4 children and everything that goes with it has really made it to the point that I have to drink a Dr. Pepper just to stay some what calm.
 
A user's photo.
 
A user's photo.
I have had to go to this thought many times in the past little bit. I know that whatever our trials, Heavenly Father is there for and he knows what is best for us.
 
A user's photo.
Growing up, I went to church with my grandparents every Sunday. When I became a teenager, my grandparents moved away and I started going by myself. I went because I know I believed something and I wanted to go. When I turned 18, I fell away from the Church for about 6 months. I needed to find myself. I needed to know that without a shadow of a doubt that I wanted to commit the rest of my life to The LDS church. After about 6 months, I started going back to church then I met Joe. I knew before I met him, that I wanted a guy who was a returned missionary and so when I met him, one of the questions I asked was, are you a returned missionary and when he said yes, the rest was history. I worked really hard to be able to go and get married in the Temple. I have always know that that is where I wanted to get married and I only waivered from that knowledge and truth for 6 months. I have never waivered since.

 
A user's photo.
Yes, Joe and I have our moments, but for the most part, we have gotten past all of the huge arguments. We have never given up on each other and we continue on a daily basis to work on our marriage and relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment