It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
I think I know what the kids and I are going to be doing during the summer.
We are going to be making blankets, burp rags and other various things to donate. Quynsie will be able to count the hours for her Honor Society for the first semester of the next school year.
 
 
 
I am so thankful that I left my hair cutting stuff out because I have had to use it more than once. I have cut Carson's hair 3 times in the past couple of months. If I don't keep his short, then he cuts it himself and I end up cutting it anyway, so I might as well just cut it every couple of weeks. I had to cut Raven's because I did not like how it was growing out. It needed some shape to it and I cut it tighter to her head in the back because she still doesn't make the effort to do anything with it, so I guess if I have to do it, I will cut it the way I want because it is so much easier for me to handle especially during the week when we are rushing to get out the door and to school on time.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
This isn't everything we have packed today. There is more stuff downstairs that we packed too. We also took a ton of stuff to the DI. I cannot believe how much stuff we have gotten rid of and how much stuff we still have. It is just crazy. I am hoping to get rid of more stuff when we unpack because I don't want all of this clutter. Just because our new house is bigger does not mean that we want to clutter it up.
 
The Family - A Proclamation To The World's photo.
I will forever be eternally grateful for the opportunity to be a mom.
No, I don't have a ton of patience, but I do love my kids to the moon and back.
I would do anything for them.
I have chosen to stay home and be a stay at home mom because I wanted to be able to be there for our kids at all times. Yes, I have had the thought of going back to work
a time or two (when times are tough), but the reality is that my kids are still little and they need their mom. At the end of the day, I thank our Father in Heaven for this wonderful chance to make a difference in these kids lives and to teach them that they can be whatever and whoever they want to be. They just have to put their minds to it and they will succeed, I have no doubt about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment