It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Please keep praying for us, we are under contract again on the sale of our home, but we need prayers that it all works out and that the seller on our new home will accept an extension so that we don't have to go find another house. We really like that house and we feel that it will fit our families needs not just now, but in the future when our kids start moving out and getting married and having grandbabies. We will need the space then as well.
 
A user's photo.
We have seen this sign on our way to feed Joe's brothers horses for the past week and we finally had to stop and take a picture. This sign is on a garden center sign so I am sure the pot party is meant for flower pots, but still it is hilarious.
 
So while they were showing our house tonight, we took the kids to the park.
A user's photo.
Carson would not get in the car so Joe had to pack him back to the car after chasing him around.
  
Raven, Quynsie and Carson
A user's photo.
Nadia is so photogenic and I love it. She is also gaining some serious muscle/upper body strength from karate. Her dad works her hard in karate class. Her hair is getting so long as well.
 
A user's photo.
This morning we were under the impression that we were going to be under contract on our home and then just before papers got signed, he backed out all within an hour and a half time frame. It was a complete shock and I did think to myself what the freak just happened. We have had this thought many times in the past week.
 
A user's photo.
I tried this earlier by trying to take a nap, but naps are pretty much impossible when kids are home on spring break, but I really needed some time to just forget what had happened throughout the day.
A user's photo.
I say this probably more than 50 times a day especially to Carson. He is to smart for his own good sometimes and he knows how to try and manipulate the situation to benefit him. I was sitting in the kitchen and Quynsie and Carson where playing on the stares and Carson wanted to play whatever game his way and wanted Quynsie to stand up and she did not want to. She isn't feeling so well today. She has had a sore throat and stuffy nose. So the conversation went something like this: Quynsie stand up: no Carson, I don't want to: why not: because I don't want to: Well why don't you want to? Do you not feel very well? Again him trying to get his own way by arguing.
A user's photo.
You have no idea how many times I have told Joe about an event and then 10 minutes later, he asks what did you say we are doing or when is that again or I don't remember you telling me that. Yep, that pretty much sums it up. I guess we have established that I am the organized one in the family. If I am not organized, life falls apart. I have everything in my phone on the calendar and if it isn't there, well, I guess it wasn't important, but we have so many dr. therapy and various school activities that if I didn't keep track we would miss something for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment