It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Testing for their White Belt!
 
 
Nadia always shows great sportsmanship.
I love how Nadia is so positive and encouraging towards her fellow karate students. She always says you've got this you can do it.
Because of this attitude, she makes friends easily and really doesn't have an enemy.
She is setting a great example as to how you should treat everyone. Love her to pieces.
 
Meg Meeker, MD's photo.
I hope our kids know without a shadow of a doubt that their dad and I are always here for them and will always cheer them on. We love them to the moon and back.
 
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
This was earlier in the day. Quynsie is trying to catch up her math so she no longer has an "F" and Carson is anxiously and patiently waiting for daddy to come home. He was really hungry and wanted dad to hurry.
 
Last night I was watching the news and there was a report on breast cancer screening. They were saying that it should be a personal decision between you and your doctor and not an age limit. I agree with them. A year and a half ago I had a cancer scare. I had to fight our insurance to pay for a mammogram and my doctor had to fight the imagining center to do one because I am not over the age of 40. I'm sorry but if you find a lump in your breast then you should have it checked. It's not... something you mess with. I ended up having to have surgery to remove the lumps. One in each breast and Thankfully it turned out ok but the type of tumor I had most likely will grow back and I have a bigger risk of it turning into cancer. So far so good it hasn't returned but by golly I want to be able to get checked and have a mammogram without having to deal with the hassle of fighting insurance ands the imagining tech to get it done.
 
Being Mommy's photo.
I love when my kids give me hugs. It is the last thing they do when I drop them off at school in the morning and the last thing they do before they go to bed. I also get lots of them throughout the day.
 
If you are looking for an amazing relator or mortgage guys look up Justin Dockstader and James Sly. They really are the best. I have serious anxiety and at first I didn't tell them or show them I had this issue until our first offer fell through then the anxiety was hard to hide. I ended up having to explain why I became the crazy lady that needed to know what was going on at all times so that they understood my madness. They both have been great in keeping me posted and updated especially as we hit every deadline. Thanks guys for your help.
 
Healing Hugs's photo.
  
When I was a little girl, I prayed that I would find the man of my dreams and to get married and have a family. I didn't care where we lived as long as we were together making memories. I now have all of that and I am eternally grateful.
We prayed for 12 years that we would be able to have children and be a family. We finally had that dream and prayer answered and we are forever grateful for this opportunity.
 
Prego & Mommy Chat's photo.
I love my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment