It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, April 3, 2015

This morning started off rocky:
Apparently nobody else is allowed to have a pen just like Quynsie's because she was arguing with raven this morning over a pen Raven earned from school yesterday. Thankfully I knew Raven had earned it so I was to put a stop to it but still ugh.
 
It has been a very stressful day to say the least. As of yesterday afternoon, we were still under the impression that things were going smooth and heading in the right direction. This morning, I woke up feeling stressed, but didn't think anything about it since that has been my norm for the last couple of weeks. Anyway, I got a call from Carson's teacher saying he messed his pants and that I needed to bring a change of clothes for him. While I was doing that, I got a phone call from our relator saying that he had some bad news. The buyers of our house wanted an extension just so they wouldn't lose their earnest money. But the bottom line was that they still did not have their financing in order and today was the deadline. We are extremely disappointed because we know how much these people wanted the house and how much we wanted them to have it. We are hoping that during the weekend, things calm down in their world and that they will still come back wanting it.
 Anyway our house just went back on the market. We are still hopeful that the prevous buyers can pull things together in the next couple of days but we want to make sure that we are covered. If a new offer comes in before they get it together then we will go with that.
 
On a lighter note, I was on the phone with my grandparents telling them about our house problems and grandma asked if we could rent our house out until it sold I said not unless you have $25,000 laying around you want to donate to the cause when Nadia says well I know grandpa has $149. She counted his money in his wallet the last time we were down there.
 
Chad Hymas's photo.
I really miss President Hinckley (the Prophet of our Church). He always had wise words to follow as does President Monson. He was also all about Temples and the importance they are in our lives.
 
I was having a conversation with Quynsie this afternoon and I said: Did you know that I was born on Good Friday? And do you know what today is?
Her response: A not very good Friday
Smart mouth....no not really, she was accurately describing my horrible no good very bad Friday.
 
'So my kids' 'We try....'
This would have been a good picture for last nights post about Raven saying that she shouldn't have to clean the dishes because they already know responsibility. No, really this is the exact same look they give me when I ask them to do anything around here. Nadia and Quynsie are better at helping out, but the other two, well, refer to above picture.
 
Being Mommy's photo.
I am really trying to see the good in our current situation...example...we are mostly packed and we have been able to de-junk and get rid of things.
 
'But do we want to rule the world?'
This is completely the way we are at this house. We all love reading except Raven.
 
'So true!  From our friends at @[130284373771157:274:A Fine Parent].'
This is so true. Our kids have serious broken hearts from their past and we are trying to heal that broken heart. It takes a 1000 at a boys/girls in order to erase 1 bad thing in their life.
Lisa Raye's photo.
I have made some serious mistakes in my life and I wish I could go back and redo things, but since that is not possible, I have chosen to let it shape me into who I am today.


No comments:

Post a Comment