It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Poor Carson got kicked in the junk so hard by a girl at school that he was doubled over and couldn't move. They had to put ice on him.
I was frustrated that they did not call me, but apparently it was a misunderstanding between the principal and the teacher. They both thought the other was going to call.
 
 
I'm thankful that we are able to provide extra curricular activities for our kids but when 3 are participating at the same time I feel like all we do is run to this activity or to that activity or pick up from this practice or that practice. On top of that I had to deal with Costco. Apparently they have had serious issues today with their gas pumps not accepting debit cards. I had to go to the bank and get a new card because after I tried twice to get it to work it locked my card. When at the bank the tellers were saying it has been a big issue all day.
 
 
 
Quynsie has done amazing this year in school without much harping on her.
Great job kiddo.
 
Hahahaha my kids know this is true!


No comments:

Post a Comment