It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Today was Conference Sunday. Our church holds conference every six months. During conference we listen to our Beloved Prophet Thomas S. Monson and other church leaders. It is easier for me to post the little pictures to explain what was talked about than it is for me to pull up the talks and paraphrase them.
 
When the kids realized that it was TV church today Carson was all sorts of upset. He said, "I don't want to watch Church on TV, I want to go to my class."
 
Since we have moved, we have only been a couple of times to Church due to it being summer and having all sorts of projects going on. We are going to be making more of an effort to make it to church. I would hate to ruin my kids. Carson has never liked going so this is a change. Raven still does not like going, but because we go, she has to go. She can't stay home alone. Besides, it won't kill her to learn about Jesus.
 
 
 
 
President Nelson: "We need you to speak up and speak out in ward and stake councils…We brethren cannot duplicate your unique influence.”
 
 
 
Lunch during the second session of conference.
 
What a fantastic weekend so far! My heart hurt to see President Monson struggle to speak. I thought, "There is man that has worn out his life in service to God." ~Hank Smith~
 
 
 
 
Grammy and Papa gave the kids a couple of their nic-nacks.
 
During dinner we were having a conversation about the Book of Mormon and
Joe asked Carson what they are talking about in the book of Enos and Carson said Mormon.


No comments:

Post a Comment