It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Thanks to the kids bio Aunt Nina for sending me this. I couldn't agree more. I love my kids no matter what. I don't know anything different than adoption.
 
You got to love when a child blames your child of a wrong doing (that didn't happen by the way) but then that child keeps getting in trouble in class and costing the whole class to miss out on a pizza party.
 
After posting this post on facebook, my niece got really disrespectful. She doesn't even know which child I was talking about. I could have been talking about any one of my four kids. Anyway, she got down right nasty in her talk and when I didn't respond to it, she deleted me, my sister (her step-mom) and who knows who else.
I am sad that her adoptive mom is letting her think that this behavior is ok. To be honest, her mom is no different than her.
I am sad that she does not respect me more than that.
 
We may not have won, but this is the best score yet. Great job Quynsie and the rest of the volleyball team tonight. You guys have come a long way.
 
This boy!
We had some extra time this morning before school so I cut his hair. The problem is, he wants it long and I don't, so we compromised and I cut the sides and back and he kept the top long.
 
I asked Raven to move Carson's bike so I could pull into the driveway and when her back was towards me, I honked and then she gave me this look. I laughed so hard.
 
 
Quynsie's team


No comments:

Post a Comment