It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Today was not all that exciting. In fact it went from relaxing to being completely stressed out. Ugh!!!
 
Got kids ready for and to school.
I took the car to get the tires rotated.
Did some laundry.
Did some reading.
Picked kids up from school.
Took Nadia to a neighbors house so I could take the other kids to therapy.
Took kids to therapy.
Joe showed up and picked kids up.
He picked Nadia up.
I went to my class.
Came home.
Cleaned up some things.
Had family prayer.
Now bed.
 
Oh and I got my new boots today in the mail.
Don't worry, I was completely parked when I took this picture. In fact I was at the kids school waiting to pick them up when I took this picture. They are so comfortable and they are warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment