It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Thursday, October 22, 2015

This is so true!!!
 
I made this tonight for dinner and it was all gone. The kids loved it. Go me for trying a new recipe.
 
I was pretty productive today.
After I took kids to school, I came home, scrubbed the bathroom, cleaned up some of the kitchen, ran to Walmart to get dishwasher soap, folded some laundry, made lunch, went and picked kids up from school, came home and made dinner, figured out our insurance since it is open enrollment, printed out papers for an appointment that I need to get set up for Raven, took Nadia to piano and then it was karate and now bed.
 
It has been a while since I was that productive. I have been so focused on sewing that I let a few things go around here.
 
Tomorrow, I will be helping in Carson's class.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment