It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Sunday, October 18, 2015

If things don't change around here, I'm going to go crazy and possibly stop going to church. I find that I don't have a very good christ like attitude on Sunday's because I have 2 kids that fight us on getting ready for church and I don't feel like I get much help getting everyone ready. Yes, I manage everyd school day but on Sunday's I would love to feel the spirit and not all the yelling and fighting.
Not to mention, Raven's behavior in Sacrament Meeting is outrageous. She said this morning while I was doing her hair that she thinks Church isn't all that bad, but then she had a serious attitude about being there.
 
 
While getting Carson ready for church this morning I grabbed his church shoes (now to small) and Carson says I can't wear those they aren't primary colors.
I actually ended up having to go buy him some new church shoes before church because his not primary color shoes didn't fit anymore. They are 2 sizes 2 small.
He also ended up with a pair of cow boy boots, just because he had to have them.
 
Even though I know it was probably hard for Quynsie's birth dad to hear Quynsie tell him that she needs a break from worrying about him and she needs to focus on herself for awhile he was really supportive and understanding. Thankfully we still have a relationship where he can still text and get updates and what not.
 
Not much else happened except going to my sister's for dinner.
 
Sorry no pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment