It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, October 9, 2015

 
The first band concert of the year.
 
It was a boring day. I spent the morning in Carson's classroom helping with what was supposed to be math, but ended up being a spelling test instead.
Carson was a completely different kid today, that is until we got to the band concert, then everything fell apart.
 
Here is to hoping tomorrow is a productive day getting things done around the house and I need to sew a vest, pants and get costumes figured out for the school history fair (Halloween parade). They have a different theme for each grade.
Carson: Ancient Egypt
Nadia: Vikings
Raven: Civil War
I am tired of actual costumes around this house because the kids use them all year as dress ups, but when they wear them and take them off, they end up in the dirty laundry. I am so sick of washing things that I don't need to wash every time they are worn.
I have decided to be a little bit more creative with trying to incorporate clothes that they can wear on the regular and add a few things like a head dress or a rope belt and headband.

No comments:

Post a Comment