It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, October 26, 2015

I'm slowly very slowly learning to love our new ward. It helps that the are a few people that we already new. One of which because of our prior interaction I'm able to trust her to watch Nadia every other Tuesday so Nadia can go to activity days.
The treasures I find in this boy's school pants brings a smile to my face. Usually it is rubber from the playground, occasionally it will be a rock, but today while doing laundry, I found a stick. I actually giggled out loud to myself. You know it is good if I am laughing out loud to myself in an empty house.

In other news, Quynsie's band teacher had a change of heart over the weekend and wrote a letter to the school director and decided to stay at ALA.
I think the kids got to him. They were crying all last week and then Friday they threw him a party. He really does love teaching the kids, he just wanted more support from the school.
Either way, I was relieved to hear that he was staying because Quynsie was really stressed out wondering what was going to happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment