It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Sometimes I think I am nuts! I normally buy the kids halloween costumes, but because we have an abundance of dress ups now, I decided to try and make their costumes out of clothes that they can wear after halloween. I found a civil war dress and pantaloons pattern that looks really simple that I can make for Raven. For Nadia, I bought a leopard shirt and leggins and then we will put her hair in pig-tails and a headband. She has some furry type boots that she can wear. For Carson, I just need a white shirt and white sweats or something to that affect and then I need to come up with a headdress of sorts and make his waist belt for Acient Egypt.
By the way I HATE halloween! So this is totally not me, except that I have my crafty going on.
 
He has been sitting here for 20 minutes waiting anxiously for daddy to get home. Daddy promised him if he was good while he was at karate then when he got home he would let Carson watch some movie.
 
Our neighbor gave these piano books to Nadia. Nadia is so excited about them.
 
 
This is how we do toy box's around here. We buy huge totes. I was not thrilled with the idea I had before because as you can see the orange container is falling apart. I have a hard time with the toys all being dumped into one container because I am afraid he won't play with everything, but I have had to let that go because, well, lets face it, he has a ton of cars. Most of that tote is full of stuffed animals and cars.
 
Now to go watch my Utah Utes football game! GO UTES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment