It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, October 2, 2015

I overcame one of my biggest anxiety's today. I let Nadia go straight from school with a friend for her friends birthday party. I don't just trust anyone with my kids especially after what they have gone through.
Anyway, she had a great time. The mom will be sending us some pics so when I get them, I will post them. It was a Halloween themed party.
 
I volunteered in Carson's class today for math time.
 
I sat around relaxing today sewing. I forgot how much I have missed it and realized that I don't need to do it every day all day, but every once in awhile it would be nice. It helps me relax and de-stress.
 
My nephew Aiden freely came and gave me hugs after school before going with his dad and he said aunt nana your lucky your hugs came to school with me today.
Yes buddy I'm so thankful my hugs came with you to school today. I love you to the moon and back and for always buddy.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment