It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Monday, October 12, 2015

Raven's costume is complete. Or so I thought. My sister suggested that I add an apron. We shall see how much time I have after finishing all of the other kids costumes. She is a little girl from the civil war.
 
Boy oh boy did I make some mistakes right out of high school, but you know what, it is what has made me who I am today. I am not that girl that was searching for myself and who I wanted to be. I moved out at 18 and moved to Oregon for 6 months with a guy that I had dated off and on through Jr. high and High school. I realized 6 months in that that is not the life I wanted. I loved Oregon and I even miss it, but I don't miss the abusive relationship I was in. I had never seen that side of him until we lived together and it was a side I was not willing to put up with.
Fast forward to my life now. I am married to an amazing guy who is the best daddy and husband a women could ask for. I have the life that I was searching for. We own a nice home, nice vehicles (sort of), and we are able to provide for our kids.
I am not the perfect wife or mother either. I make mistakes, but I am trying. I am learning. I have moved on from my past and I am who I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment