It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Carson had a rough morning so I had to carry him into school today because he wouldn't go in. This other little boy came up to me and asked if I would be his friend. I said sure and he sat down on my lap.
Well I stuck around fir a bit to make sure Carson was going to behave himself and they were working on a worksheet and Carson wasn't doing his writing the correct way so I asked him to fix it. The little boy sitting next to Carson looked at me and said "you know he ...really is smarter when you aren't here. " so what does Carson say. .. Yeah what he said I'm smarter when your not here.
I was thinking to myself kid stop talking your not helping the situation here.
Out of the mouths of 1st graders.
 
 
This was after school. It warms my heart to see them getting along and smiling.
 
Karate night = Never a dole moment at the Davis' especially when the cousins are here. We already struggle with the kids running in the house as it is, but tonight Nadia was the recipient of yet another injury from running in the house. All of the kids were chasing each other down the stairs and Raven pushed into Nadia and Nadia fell down the stairs. She has serious rug burn and her leg is bruising. Hopefully with some ice and some rest she will be good as new tomorrow morning. She has a birthday party to go to after school so she better be just fine she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment