It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

This morning, I got a voice message from our amazing friends Camilla and Michael. They have finally found out their military orders.
 
Nadia's teacher stopped me at the school today to let me know what a shinning light she has been. She just loves to learn. She loves to read and because of that her teacher has assigned her to help another student who struggles and Nadia has been amazing. Her teacher said she is the most caring child she has ever met.
 
I love how well this group of girls have come together and meshed so well.
 
Raven's teacher let me know today that Raven was a completely different child. She asked what had changed between yesterday and today. I said well she had a long talk with her therapist about being the problem solver and not the trouble maker.
I was so relieved to hear that she done so well in school today because I am starting to feel defeated between her and Carson and their behavior at school.


No comments:

Post a Comment