It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, September 25, 2015

This is how I spent my day while kids were in school. I watched this beauty. She does not like baby dolls, but give her some cars and she is one happy little girl. She is so spoiled, but so dang cute. She was the happiest baby today.
 
I am not a big fan of Halloween, but since having kids, I am more willing to decorate for it.
But, don't forget, I only do it for the kids. Halloween is pointless in my mind.
I can't wait till tomorrow and hopefully I can find my bigger skeletons so I can get them hung as well.
 
This is so true. I will drive my kids wherever I have to in order for them to get the help they need. I drive them to school because I want them attending the top notch. Yes, these things are inconvenient, but again, I will do anything for my kids.
 
If you could have seen this boy rocking his baby doll, oh my goodness...
PRICELESS!!!
I love seeing some of his softer side come out. I just wish it was more often than not.
 
What is wrong with people? My nieces and nephew have not seen their mom in almost a year yet my brother in law still takes the kids to the visitation meeting spot every other weekend and she never shows. People if you are granted visitation with your kids for crying out loud show up. I am so sick of the excuses from this lady. These kids deserve more. I spend 1 day a week with my nieces and nephew and I see the pain in their faces and their behavior. Either be in their life or sign your rights over so these kids don't have to keep getting re traumatized every other weekend. The longer this goes on the more trauma that is being caused and the longer it will take for them to heal.
 
I guess this angers me so bad because of the situation that we are in. Our kids are very hurt by certain people who have proven not to care. I finally had to cut some strings and let some of them go because the kids were hurting more and they were having a hard time getting to the point where they could start to grieve and heal.
Like I said last night, we have reached our final welcome in the honeymoon stage. This is a good sign. It means they are finally starting to feel safe and secure and trusting us more.
The trust is the biggest issue. They have not felt comfortable coming to us about their issues because they were not sure if we would leave them if they told us their deepest darkest secrets. Once they realized that we are always going to be here for them, things have spiraled out of control. I know that it is only temporary and things will start to get better with therapy, but I know that they will get better. We will all be stronger and more bonded as a family for working through the toughest of times together.


No comments:

Post a Comment