It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Last night I was not expecting my Utes to win the football game over the Ducks, but not only did they win, they creamed them.
 
We had a bit of a rough start to the day. We were woken up by Quynsie screaming because Carson spilled nail polish on her new bedding. I tried everything to get it out, but I had to abandon the idea so I would not ruin it anymore than it already is.
It still works as her bedding, just stained.
 
Look how little she was!!! This was on a field trip with Nadia to the zoo for first grade.
Even though the kids were a bit older when we got them, I love looking back at pictures from when we first got them and see how much they have grown and changed.
 
This was the best picture I was able to get of the blood moon.
We actually sat outside with the Bishop and his wife to watch it for a little bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment