It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Friday, September 18, 2015

Music Is My Life's photo.
Since I don't have anything to post about Nadia today, I thought I would post this. She is really does love learning how to play the piano. She has caught on so fast.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Quynsie has no idea that her dad and I put the full size bed up in her room and got her new bedding. We did this so that when we have company come over they have a place to sleep. Quynsie will have to crash in her sisters room when that happens. The price you pay when you have the bigger bed. It doesn't happen all that often, but it will be nice not having to put up and take down every time. I could not wait for her to see it after volleyball practice.
 
I love this reaction!!!
I went and picked her up from volleyball, didn't say a word about it. (AMAZINGLY)
I had my seat belt off before completely coming to a stop in the driveway.
I was out of the car and down the stairs before she could even get out of the car.
I was hiding in her room waiting for her to come see and I had the camera ready.
I love surprising our kids with things and I love recording their reaction by taking pictures.
She could not figure out why I ran so fast from the car, but when she entered her room, it made more sense to her.
This was the perfect picture! She was completely in mid air when I first hit the button, but of course it waits a few seconds before taking the actual picture. Either way, it worked out great.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
I found all of our missing hangers. They were all hiding in Quynsie's closet.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Raven's closet is finally put together.
Even with her toy box in her closet, she still has plenty of room in there.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Raven's room is finally pretty much put together. We are just waiting on her stickers to come in the mail.
Look at that clown collection she has going on.
Personally, I don't like clowns, but Raven does. Her birth grandma actually performs as a clown sometimes for parties and such. I am sure this is where she got her love of clowns.
 
Breanna Sly Davis's photo. Breanna Sly Davis's photo.
Joe working with Carson on some karate stuff. Since we pulled him from O.T. he is really going to need something like this where he can get his sensory stuff out. He has been a great kid all afternoon. I was really surprised because Joe and I was not giving him our complete attention. We sat him down yesterday and explained that his sisters needed some attention as well and it was time he learned how to share mom and dad. I hope this behavior continues for awhile because it was so nice not having to get upset with him for bad choices.


No comments:

Post a Comment