It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Happy birthday to my sister tomorrow.
She makes me feel old. I am only 4 years older than her, but she was like 14 when Joe and I started dating and was 1 month away from turning 15 when we got married.
I remember when she was born. She was a premature and when I took my baby doll into see her, they measured her and the doll and she was 1 inch longer than my doll. Doll clothes fell off her. She made her grand entrance into this world on her own terms and doing what she wanted and the same is true to this day. Her motto is "I do what I want".
She thought she didn't want kids but then had my nephew and she is the best mom. She then took on 4 step kids and that has not been easy by any means, but she loves those kids just like her own.
Happy birthday tomorrow Britt
 
Yesterday I forgot to blog about the funny thing Nadia said to us in the truck on the way up the canyon. We told her that she could not collect rocks this time. Her response was, "You are killing me here." I died laughing cause it is true. She has a hard time not picking up a rock everywhere we go. It can just be an ordinary rock out of a parking lot and she would pick it up.
 
I also did not see my sisters post about the girls watching T.V. with her last night, so here is that post:
 
I'm just casually watching an ocean documentary because I'm nerdy like that, and my neices come in to watch. At one point the coral is being torn apart by waves. They were very sad and "felt bad" for the coral. Kids are hilarious. Am I bad because I felt indifferent toward the coral?
 
Then she goes on:
 
Now Nadia feels bad for trees being torn up by the force of waves lol. Sensitive soul.

I thought it was cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment