It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Saturday, September 26, 2015

This morning started off with us cutting a couple of branches off of our walnut tree so that they would not fall on our cars. They have been dangling there since we moved in 4 months ago. With winter approaching, we decided we better get it done so that the snow wouldn't make them fall.
 
After trimming the tree, we headed to Costco, got what we needed there, then headed to home depot. We had to get a board for the end of our bed so that the mattress will stop sliding off the end of the bed. We also needed a couple of things so we could relocate our cable to a different part of the living room. I cannot stand having my furniture in the same spot for very long. The only reason it has been in the same place for the past 4 months is because I can't move the couches by myself. They are way too heavy.
We also needed to buy a cabinet that locks and that will fit all of our medications including the over the counter medications. At our other house, we had a cupboard that we were able to lock, but here we have not had a place to put them that locks. I will be the first to admit that this means inconvenient to me every morning. It means I have one more thing to do before we can head out the door. To be honest, I would rather be inconvenienced and have my kids safe.
We came home started putting the cabinet together and then we moved the living room around. We will see if it gets moved again before Christmas.
 
I finally got the Pray always sign put up on the wall. It has only been sitting there for 4 months.
 
We scored this gem from a family that is moving in our ward. They were getting rid of it for free so I snagged it. I have always wanted one since my brother in law made one out of pvc pipe, but Joe would not make me one because he wanted a metal one. I guess it pays to be patient because we scored this. I can't wait to get all oft the bikes and scooters put away especially for the winter.
 
I am now watching the Utes football game against the Oregon Ducks.

No comments:

Post a Comment