It's a Crazy Life...But it's Our Life...

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

I have not had a hair cut in almost a year so today I caved and had my sister trim it. By trim, I mean I got about 3 inches cut off. It was in desperate need. I am hoping that will help it grow better. It feels more healthy.
 
Today was another boring long Tuesday afternoon of 3 hours of therapy.
I finally caved and unpacked one of my projects that I have wanted to get finished for a long time. I took it with me and worked on it there. A little over a year ago, I started making each one of the kids a blanket. Carson's was first because it is a bit weighted with beads to help with his sensory stuff and then I started Raven's. Hers is to the point I can bind the edges. Quynsie's is almost ready to bind and then I have Nadia's to start.
I know, I am a procrastinator. I guess the important thing is that I am back to working on them again. The only bad thing is that I won't get anything done around the house now because I will want to work on these blankets. HAHAHAHAH
Story of my life. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment